Teen's Outreach Programme(TOP)
TOP (Teen’s outreach programme) is one of the effective programmes by Team incubation conducted for SSLC students. This programme aims at improving both academic and extracurricular skills of students through proper methodologies.
The faculties of the programme would be the skilled professional and trainers from different streams like Psychology, Education etc,. This one year programme (July- April) will help encourage students in their studies. It also make the students fully prepared for their SSLC exams. The course ends with a camp after SSLC examination.
Aims of TOP :
- To ensure 100% result in SSLC examination.
- To improve the academic level of the students according to their potential and give them the best results in examination.
- To find the pitfalls in learning and to help them in overcoming it.
- To improve the life skills that will help them in their personnel and social enhancement.
- To inculcate the creativity among students which would make them unique?
- To find and cope with the individual and behavioral problems among the students.
- To assist the students to find their aptitude and help them in ensuring the wholesome growth of the students.